Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kroger Deals 9/18-9/24


I LOVE Kroger, but since I do not have one near me anymore it is very seldom that I post their matchup. My Mom does shop Kroger as well as a few other of my Kentucky friends and family so I thought it might be a great time to start.


Since I love my fellow blogger buddies I am bringing you my favorite deals this week from the matchup done by my awesome friend Ruth over at Shopping Tips and Tricks. Be sure to visit her to get the entire matchup of the week. Here are my favorite items on sale to look forward to!

Bull’s Eye or Kraft BBQ Sauce, $.69
$.55/1 Bull’s Eye or Kraft BBQ Sauce in the Kraft Food & Family

Butterfinger, Baby Ruth or Nestle Candy, $1.99
$1/2 WONKA® and Nestle Butterfinger, Crunch, Baby Ruth printable coupon HERE

Capri Sun or Kool-Aid Jammers, $1.49

Cheez-It Crackers, $2.39
$1/2 Cheez-It printable coupon HERE

Chips Ahoy Cookies, $1.79
*$1 off Nabisco Cookies & Gallon of Milk Facebook Coupon ~ no longer available, so check binders!

Coca-Cola 6pk or 8pk, $2.49







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template