Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Save on Curious George


I was so excited to see this coupon on The Curious George Facebook page today! I was just looking at a few DVDS at Target on Saturday that were only $4.00 each but I thought that I would wait as we have a ton of movies. I guess this is a great reason to head back and get them. If they are $4.00 at your Target or you can price match at Wal-Mart here is what your breakdown will look like:



Assorted Curious George DVDS $4.00
Save $3.00/2
$5.00 for 2

Now that is a great deal. You can always put these up to use as Birthday gifts throughout the beginning school year or go ahead and start planning for Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template