Monday, August 15, 2011

Business Spotlight-Scentsy with Jennifer A

I recently decided that I would check out some new work from home companies and bring reviews on them for you. If you guys have not learned by now I am a HUGE supported and advocate for ladies (and gentlemen) with companies that they run from home. I am now a WAHM (work at home mommie) and love to support others that do the same anyway that I can. So this week I will be doing my Spotlight on Jennifer A's Scentsy business.








Jennifer is currently running her amazing Scentsy business out of Texas and is very professional. I worked with Jennifer and got an amazing warmer that I have had my eye on for a bit now. I got the Liberty full-size warmer! It is wonderful. The stars that are on the side of it are actually a very thick metal and are raised up off of it for a little extra touch. I was just taking a look on Jennifer's website and I am excited to report that it appears if they are having a sale and the warmers are all $3.00 off!!


From the time that I ordered with her to the time it came to the house was only about a week, and shipping with Scentsy is not expensive like other companies. It is a flat $5!!!  I would also like to let you know that my little man stuck his hand in the wax once, and it did not burn him. I LOVE how safe it is!!!

You can visit her website here

 or check out her Facebook Scentsy Business page here

If you are looking to start your own business this is awesome:
BREAKING NEWS: Scentsy has dropped the minimum sales requirement for Scentsy consultants! There's no reason not to join now! If you love the product, want to buy gifts at Christmas, or just buy for yourself you can! If you join my team in Aug, you get the "enhanced kit" with extra goodies! It's only $99! Why not get paid to do your holiday shopping or support your own Scentsy fix!
Here is how is works!! 

Using your new Scentsy warmer is simple!
Our authentic Scentsy warmers use a low-watt bulb to slowly melt specially formulated wax.
With no flame, smoke, or soot, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy Scentsy fragrances.





Try Scentsy with this wonderful Giveaway!! Enter now to win a Scentsy Scent Circle!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template