Monday, December 29, 2014

No Bake Oatmeal Cookies Recipe


My kids are home on Christmas break and we are having a blast making treats. One of our family favorites is No Bake Cookies. Today we made our No Bake Oatmeal Cookies! My mom used to make these for me when I was little and I passed down the tradition to  my kids.

No Bake Oatmeal Cookies Recipe

Ingredients
3 cups oatmeal
2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons cocoa
1 stick butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 cup milk

-Wax paper to drop cookies on to cool

Directions:

In a heavy duty saucepan bring to a boil, the sugar, butter cocoa, 
and milk. Let boil for 1 minute then add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal. Then drop the mixture by the teaspoonfuls onto a sheet of waxed paper until cooled and hardened.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template