Friday, August 12, 2011

Spy Kids Blu-Ray $4.99


Be sure to stop in your local Best Buy to see if they have this awesome deal on Spy Kids on Blu-Ray.

I actually remember when this movie first came out. My little brother loved it!! He is so going to kill me for that. Well maybe he will not since I did not tell you his favorite movie as a toddler was Beauty and the Beast. Oh crap, I did tell you!!! ooops! Love you Little Bro!!

Use the $3/1 Spy Kids Blu-Ray coupon over at Coupons.com to get them for only $4.99 each! As a BONUS, each disc contains a digital copy too. Here's the breakdown:

Buy Spy Kids 1, 2 or 3 on Blu-Ray + Digital Copy @ $7.99 each
Final Cost: $4.99!
Thank you so much to my awesome Bargain Network buddy Rick from over at Coupon Clippin Daddy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template