Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I am still here.....

Hey Queenies

I am giving you a quick update from the local library here in Queenieland. As of today I still have a very dead computer. I am working on getting it fixed as well as debating on the purchase of a new laptop. I wanted to take a second to apologize for my lack of content for the past couple of weeks. We have internet access at the house via the Blackberry and the Nook but posting from them are near to impossible. I wanted to say thank you to those of you that are still here following me and I promise that as soon as I can I will be back with lots of information on new amazing deals. I wanted to give a real quick shout to an awesome page that I have been following just for Black Friday for the past 3 years. Since I am not able to post all of the ads and such this year I wanted to send you over to them, as I know that you will be in great hands. Head on over and check out the great team of Bfads.net.

Happy Thanksgiving guys, I hope that you have a great time with your family and friends. Also have a very safe and fruitful Black Friday!!! (If my Black Friday goes well then I will have a new computer to post from, then I can also take down the Halloween layout that you guys are seeing. I cannot change that either!!)


Here is a deal to tide you guys over:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template