Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Business Spotlight: Tupperware with Misty K


Ok guys, if you know me and by now most of you do, then you know that I LOVE to organize and labels things and so on. Well Tupperware allows me to be so OCD that it is not funny and I LOVE IT!!! I have found a Tupperware consultant that I would like to RAVE about. Misty is super professional and so sweet. She was very helpful and made me feel at ease more like a friend than just another business lead for her. I have nothing but amazing things to say about her, which is what my business spotlights are about. I want to talk more about the person and the way that they run their business than what I bought and the actual company.



I will say it over and over again, you will probably get tired of hearing it, but I am a HUGE fan of work from home businesses. It allows so many women (and men) to have a little more financial freedom, or stay home with their children, My mother used to actually sell Pampered Chef on the side when we were growing up just for fun and Christmas money. I think that if you are looking to get into a business there are several that are really worth it like Tupperware. If you click on Misty's banner above not only will it take you to her page to shop around but you can also read more about Tupperware's business opportunities and contact Misty to be a part of her team!

Of course I would not make a post about Tupperware without telling you guys what my FAVORITE item from them is. I want to talk to you guys about the Fridge Smart Containers!
Now, I will admit that when I first saw these and they were explained to me, I was totally skeptical. Just like those silly green bags and such that you can buy that supposedly keep your items fresher longer, they do the same thing, expect THESE REALLY WORK!!

 I have had celery that I washed and cut the ends and tops off of and then stored in the container in the bottom of my refrigerator. Well, I completely forgot about said celery in the container and went on about my business for about 3 1/2 weeks. When I realized I had it in there I was prepared for disgusting that I was about to have to dump out back. SHOCKER, it was still green and crispy like I had just bought it and put it in there.I broke off a piece and decided that I would try it, it was still fresh believe it or not.

I have since used the containers for several other items in the house and the same thing, they last much longer than my produce usually does. I know that initially some might be concerned about the price of buying one of each size container, but after all the fruits and veggies that I have not had to throw away because we could not eat it fast enough, they have very much been worth it. I HIGHLY recommend this set to anyone wanting to saving money and not waste food!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template