Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Great Deals at Plum District with $10 credit!


Right now at Plum District when you join you can get a $10 credit!! This means great things for you guys.




Today you can get $30 worth of Kiddo Tags for just $5 (when you use your credit). I LOVE Kiddo Tags. We ordered a set from them to start off the school year and I am so glad that I did. Everything is so nicely labeled and comes home to me, like it should, thanks to my OCD with these awesome label. I will be ordering more using this deal with just our last name on them so I can start reclaiming my Tupperware items that are going to work with the hubby and not returning!! 

Kiddo Tags™ are custom name labels that can stick to your child's toys, bottles, cups, pacifiers, and even clothes. With so many different characters, colors, fonts, and icons to choose from, your child will have the coolest name tag in the room. Check out their Value Packs which include 80 Pencil Thin Kiddo Tags, 30 Mini Kiddo Tags, 20 Polka Dot Kiddo Tags, 5 Pair of Shoe Dots, and 2 Jumbo Dots.



Another great deal today on Plum District is $10 for National Geographic World Almanac 2012 and Three Weird But True Books - a $40 Value (when you use your credit).  

National Geographic Society - Books: The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest non-profit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology, natural science, the promotion of environmental, and historical conservation.


If neither of these deals are for you then do not worry there are SEVERAL others on there to check out that are worth it as well!!!

I would like to thank my awesome bloggy friends Ashley from Carolina Couponer and Ashley from Become A Coupon Queen for telling me about these two deals!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template