Thursday, August 11, 2011

Family game Night Coupon


Family Game Night's Facebook page has just released a $3/Turbo Scrabble Coupon

I have great memories of my family getting together in the winter with a huge pot of chili and my Aunt's homemade cheese biscuits and chocolate cakes. We would always play card games and such. Usually the adults would play Rook and the kids would pick whatever board game sounded the best. My favorite was always Clue.


I would love to start this up again. I think that this will be lots of fun to get our friends to start coming over and doing with us. Potluck and games!! :)

Does your family have a game night?

A BIG THANK YOU to Ruth from Shopping Tips and Tricks for this coupon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template