Thursday, July 28, 2011

I have an addiction to Inbox Dollars!!




Inbox Dollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and go shopping! New enrollees also receive $5 just for joining so this offer will convert extremely well to a broad based demographic, especially users interested in freebies, surveys, sweepstakes, discounts, or coupons online money making opportunities.



I have been with Inbox dollars for almost 2 years now and I love it. I would suggest using a separate email account to do things like this so that you do not feel that your personal or business email is getting too full. You get money for every email that you read and then click on to let them know that you have read it. They also send out surveys and deals where if you participate you will add another set amount of money to your account. I cashed in my money last year at Christmas and that is how I paid for the gas for our 6 hour trip back home to KY/TN, and you guys know how expensive gas is!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template