Sunday, June 12, 2011

T-shirt obsession....


Ok, so if you ever see me out or you know me really well then you know that I <3 my t-shirts!! I think that it is safe to say that at this point I even have an obsession with them. Here is the thing though, it is not just any t-shirt it is the shirts from two very specific places to shop at Shirt.Woot and Rainbow Swirlz. I know what you are thinking, silly funny, cute, colorful shirts everyday, well yes! I am one of those people that it if it funny or cute then I want it, and I cannot get enough of these shirts. It took me along time to decide who I was as far as a semi since of style and ideas, and for me this is it!

I know that most of you reading this are thinking that this is another one of my post where I review an item or a company and tell you how awesome or not that they are....NO!!! This was brought on after I was looking at the purchases in my Etsy and Woot accounts and realized that I have a problem. I also kinda thought this the other day as I was going through my closet to pick out something nice to wear to a coupon class and found nothing but Woot shirts in there. I want to take a second to show you a few of my favorites and I would love to get feedback on which ones of my favorites do you like the most!

Here is one from Rainbow Swirlz that I love! I have a thing for dinosaurs thanks to my little man.

This is my most recent one from Shirt.Woot and I think it is my favorite one from them so far!


This is classic and I will be buying one of these for dear Mum as well!



This one was for the hubby from Shirt.Woot, I think that it is his favorite one!! (Unstealthiest Ninja)

I truly could go on here all day with my shirts!! I just love them! I love them so much that I want to give you guys some of your own awesomely awesome t-shirts! WOO HOO FREE SHIRTS!!!








2 comments:

sonja on June 13, 2011 at 9:58 PM said...

I liked the Intensive candy unit

Anonymous said...

I like the Camera Neck American Apparrel (Rainbow Swirlz) and The Binge (Shirt.Woot)

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template