Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Join GameFly!! It's so worth it!!


I have Netflix and so when I heard about GameFly I was very ready to try it out. When I first got it about 5 years ago it was kind of a slow service as far as the shipping of the games, but then they only had a handful of service centers. They now have several more than they did back then and things run rather smoothly. I know that for a lot of gamers they want to try all the new games out there but they are so expensive. Also as a parent it seems like you buy the newest video game and just about the time you can afford it buy it the next one comes out. With GameFly you choose how many games that you have at a time and what console that you would like to get it on. They have all the newest videos games that are out there as well as older ones that you may not be able to find.

Not only can you rent the games from them but you can also buy them from them as well. The longer you use their services they give you discounts and gift codes to use to keep some of the games that may be your favorites. I LOVE GameFly and wanted to share this with you guys. For any of my Queenies that sign up for GameFly through my link above I will personally send you $5 to your PayPal account. I just need you to email me your name and email address that you used to sign up with as well as the email address for your PayPal account if you have on. Send the information to me at southerncouponqueen@yahoo.com!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template