Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We are growing!!

If you guys have read the facebook page today then you know that I am looking for someone to help me to find deals and steals to post on the page. Southern Coupon Queen is growing and I am super excited about that but with the growing, me now selling the coupon binders, teaching classes and doing more with my son's preschool class I am not being able to post and do as much as I would really like to give you guys. Finding a person to add to the Southern Coupon Queen Team would be amazing for all of us. If you are thinking "hey, I could do that" then you need to email me!! Just email me at southerncouponqueen@yahoo.com and tell me why you would like to help me and what is your best online deal that you have gotten lately!! I will go through all of them and see who will be most benefical to my Southern Coupon Queen vision!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template