Friday, October 22, 2010

Free Meals to Veterans and Active Duty


There are a few places this year that are offering a free meal to all Veteran's and Active Duty Military this year. There may be more to annouce it but as of right now these are the ones that I know of. You may want to call ahead to the location nearest you to be sure that they are participating. I would think that all stores would be just to be on the safe side, it never hurts to ask.
Applebees-Nov. 11th {must select from list of free meals}
Golden Corral-Nov. 15th

We will be going to Applebees this year for the hubby's meal. To him it is not a big deal but to me it really is. I want to say THANK YOU to all of our Military, Firemen, Police Officers, and their families that help make our country a great place to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template