Monday, October 18, 2010

Black Friday Ads are releasing!!

 

Well Queenies it is offical, the first Ad of the Black Friday Shopping Ads has been released. Check out BFAds - Black Friday Ads on Facebook to get info here. Also be sure to follow the link and check out their website. On the site that are holding voting for the Black Friday Shirt Design. They actually sell shirts every year for Black Friday and this year I am determined that I will be getting one. Last year I did not order or win one in time. Head on over there and check them out and vote for your favorite design. Not to influence your votes but I am digging the full shopping
cart one!! :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template