Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Organize your jewelry *GREAT TIP*


I came across an article in Home Life Magazine and they had a great idea for organizing and keeping up with your earrings. I know that I hate when I get an awesome pair of earrings that go just perfectly go with a specific outfit and then **BAM** you loose just one of them. The idea is to take ice trays (which most people have ice makers now anyway) and use them in your vanity or bathroom drawers to organize and put away your earrings (and rings too). I think that this is super clever and I am very excited to go buy me some ice trays. If you do not have any ice trays and you need to purchase them just go to the dollar tree, organization can still be frugally done!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template