Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Housewaresdeals.com



Today I came across a great new website, housewaresdeals.com (thanks to my friends at Stockpilingmoms.com) and I am in love! I have already become a huge addict and fan of these one sale a day sites and I even have my husband and my mother checking them out to see what the daily deals are.

HousewaresDeals is a one sale a day site that offers a different house hold item and amazing discount prices daily! Here is a slight explanation from their website:
Saving 60-90% on top nationally branded housewares is easy and fun. Introducing HousewaresDeals.com, the first and only housewares deal of the day site. Each day, you'll find a great deal on a quality, brand-name housewares. The deal could be for Mikasa fine china or KitchenAid cutlery or even Cuisinart spice racks. Savings are always 60% off and usually more. And if you share the deal with friends and we sell a certain number that day, we reduce the price even more.

I purchased one of today's specials which is the Kitchen Aid 4 piece sink set for $20!!! Go check them out today and ever day after!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template