Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wham-O-Mini Frisbee Golf Set Only $9.99! ( Was $25)




Wham-O-Mini Frisbee Golf Set Only $9.99! ( Was $25)

I am always looking for neat products to entertain my kids during summer vacation. I just snagged this for my kiddos! Right now you can grab the Wham-O-Mini Frisbee Golf Set for just $9.99 plus $2.99 shipping. These are listed for $25, so this is a great deal.


The basket sits, waiting. Around the stand, family and friends position themselves in a tense ring, gently lofting six mini frisbees toward the basket. The game is versatile enough to bring groups together during summertime picnics or restore blood flow during wintertime ice-fishing huddles.



Great activity for family, friends, and dogs with uncommon self control
Includes one basket and six mini disks



Thanks cajuncouponer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template