Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baby Samples! $114 Value Gerber Family Pack FREE!






Baby Samples! $114 Value Gerber Family Pack FREE!

I LOVE these freebies! Right now you can score a bag, formula coupons, a bib and more worth $114!

Here is how to score this deal:

-Sign up for Everyday Family
-Check the box to accept the Gerber Package

When you sign up for Everyday family you score alot of FREEBIES! This freebie is a super hot one! I signed up months ago and get HIGH value coupons all the time that give me overage at the commissary. I also get to donate the products I don't use.

Be sure to confirm your email so you can be entered to win $500 worth of Diapers as well!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template