Sunday, November 25, 2012

grr Pinterest {7-up Rolls Recipe}


So Pinterest made it where I could not re-pin this pin. For some reason it had been deemed a  spammy page of some sort, so to get around that I decided to post it here on my blog and then pin it from here. See, sometimes my blonde does not affect my brain waves!!! With all that being said, I would like to note that this is not my picture or my original recipe and since pinterest will not send me to the link that was linked to the pin anymore I do not know who to give credit to. Thanks to whomever posted this and started passing around!!!


Bisquick, sour cream, 7up and butter!.... These are excellent!!!! So easy and soooo good! Will be making these from now on! \

Recipe is hard to get to. here it is:

7 Up Biscuits 
4 cups Bisquick
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 7-up
1/2 cup melted butter
mix bisquick, sour cream and 7 up. melt butter in pan, and put shaped biscuits in, then Bake at 425 until golden



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template