Sunday, February 19, 2012

Organize for the New Year- {Yeah I am behind}

So, I had decided at the beginning of the year that I was going to post here about my experiences and wonderful ideas with organizing my house. I was so excited that I thought I would have for sure be donw by now, how about NOT EVEN CLOSE!!

Here is what is done so far:
Bathroom Completely Cleaned Out and Cleaned up (even bought a new shower curtain to liven up the room)



Cleaned out the hubby's closet.

Cleaned out my closet.

Cleaned out the tupperware/plastic cabinet!

Needless to say that I was supposed to be much further than this by this time. Thanks to Pinterest I do have some majorly awesome ideas but I am not getting there!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template