Thursday, December 15, 2011

Crayola Deals at Wal-Mart

I am a sucker for a good Crayola deal. My son loves to color, draw, and write and I always feel like I get him something better than just another toy when I buy him something like this. Here are some really great online deals from Wal-Mart that I found out about from the Pinching Your Pennies Forums!

Disney Cars 2 Crayola Light Up Tracing Desk
Now $10.00
+ free ship to store or .97 shipping




 
Crayola Glow Explosion Sand Art Deluxe Set for Boys
Was $10.00
Now $5.00
+ free store pick-up or .97 shipping to home

 
Crayola Model Magic Value Bundle
from $14.54 Now $10.00
+ free ship to store
*best deal would be to select 2 of the Crayola Model Magic Presto Dots to the Max, Primary Colors items, since regularly $15 ea


Crayola Extreme Designer & Your Choice of Explosion Sand Value Bundle
Was $25.00
Now $15.00 Now $13.00 Now $10.00
+ free ship to store


 
Crayola Double Easel
Now $29.00
+ Free Shipping to home or .97 shipping (or Free Ship to Home with $45)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template