Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remebering 9/11 Where were you?


As we all look back on the day of Sep 11, 2001 we all remember where we were, who we were with, what we were doing. I can even remember what I was wearing and that for the first few minutes I did not think that it was even real. There are lots of stories from that day that are so sad and there are several that are uplifting like this one "A Warrior's Unexpected Gift to America" .


Thanks to a great blogger friend Ashley over at Become A Coupon Queen she found this most wonderful story and shared it with me. I thought that in this great day of Remembrance this was a story be to shared! 

I do want to know, where were you and what vivid details do you remember from that day? 


I want to say thank you to all the men and women that protect and serve our country in Law Enforcement, Fire Departments, Ambulance Services, US Military and numerous caring and unselfish citizens both here and overseas!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template