Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Zaycon Foods Review


Let me tell you I was so very excited when I was told that I was going to be able to write a review with Zaycon Foods. I mean who wouldn't be!! Working with Mike and JC with Zaycon was wonderful, very awesome guys to work with. They answer questions very quickly and they are so professional. Wonderful service, I feel, is always needed and makes your experiences as a consumer even better.

Let me give you a little information about Zaycon and what they can do for you:
The company is privately owned company based in the state of Washington. The company was founded in 2009 to bring fresh meats and other products direct to consumers at wholesale prices. The founders have extensive experience in sales, business management and the grocery industry.

I think the homepage of their website says it all:
Welcome to Zaycon Foods. Our goal is simple. We help families like yours to save money on high-quality food products.

They also have a FAQ page that will help you too! 

 My Zaycon experience was awesome, as I stated contact with the two gentleman from the company was great, as well as delivery of my chicken. I was given 40 lbs of Chicken to review, which is a case of their fresh chicken!! Let me just tell you, if you have not seen a 40 lb box of chicken then you will be stunned as to just how much chicken that really is.
This is one piece of the chicken. It is the entire breast!!


Now with this much chicken I obviously had to be creative with what we ate, so that we did not get burned out on chicken as well as store it properly!! I cut (it comes as the whole breast piece, which is huge), washed (because I am weird like that), and bagged almost all of it and it took me awhile and proved to be very entertaining in the process.

This is almost all 40lbs of the chicken once cut and divided to be placed into the freezer.

I used the chicken in various recipes from Chicken Pot Pie, Velveeta Complete Dinner, Chicken Salad, Grilled Chicken. I pan fried it, grilled it, baked it, and (my favorite) used lots of crock-pot recipes! I have to say that it was great every time. Using it both fresh, as in the night they delivered it, and frozen it was wonderful each time I used it in a recipe. It was tender and juicy when it needed to be and flaked apart so easily when I needed it to as well. The portions were large so I got A LOT out of this one case of chicken. I am a firm believer that we should buy in bulk like this. I still have chicken in the freezer and will not need to be buying any for a long time. 
Free chicken and free Velveeta kit equals one frugal meal!!

I am so excited to see what else that Zaycon might be bringing to my area the next time that they are around. I love how they do it. They plan events for different areas in the US and if you are registered with them you will be notified about an event near you. They bring the truck out and pick up your fresh items from them. I know what you are thinking, "oh so they are like the Schwan's man". My answer to you is "NOT AT ALL". This is fresh, top quality product that is based on the region and the season. They may be having a peaches and chicken event and the next time they come to your area it might just be wonderful smoky bacon!!!! The products do come by the case, and if you are now thinking "well that is too much for my family", then you could split a case with a friend or neighbor. Honestly we are a family of 3 and buying things by the case is great and keeps my monthly grocery budget down as well as allows me to plan ahead with my meals.

I would love for you to register with Zaycon and join in on this awesome Zaycon Foods experience. If you would like to sign up using my referral name or link:

My referral name: Southern Coupon Queen
My referral link: https://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf30975 

If you have purchased other items from Zaycon I would love to hear from you. What did you order? Will you order again? What is your favorite thing about purchasing items by the case?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template