Monday, August 15, 2011

Are you respecting your roll?

So I was watching TV with the hubby last night and I start cracking up at this commercial that is talking about this guys naked toilet paper roll, and how he should "respect the roll". It is all a campaign from Cottonelle for these really cute toilet paper tins. I am ready to get mine! I chose the blue one.



Enter your information below to receive your free Cottonelle® Brand Roll Cover.
Use a UPC code from any qualifying 12 pack or larger of Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper to get your Roll Cover free.
Don’t wait. Respect your Roll of Cottonelle Clean Care* Toilet Paper today.

I am being told that the following code works as well if you do not have a UPC code of your own: 
3600013396
So be sure to "respect your roll"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template