Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Winn-Dixie Deals 7/6-7/12

This week I am only doing the What A Deal and the Make A Meal Deals from Winn-Dixie. I am sorry to say that the week is catching up to me and I have not been able to get a full matchup done. I hope you love this!!

 Make-A-Meal Deal
Buy (3) participating General Mills Cereals
Variety of General Mills printable coupons Coupons.com
(6/19 SS) save $1.00/2 variety of General Mills cereals

Get all of these FREE:

Seneca 100% apple juice 48oz.
Pillsbury Grands! 8ct. or Simply buttermilk biscuits 12oz.
Gallon of Milk
Smucker's grape jelly 20oz.
What-A-Deal savings
Buy (2) participating Pantene shampoo or conditioner 2/$11.98
(6/19 SS) save $3.00/2 Pantene
Get all of these FREE:

4 bar Ivory soap
Crest toothpaste 3.5oz.
Secret deodorant 2.6oz.
TopCare cotton balls 200ct.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template