Friday, July 8, 2011

SaveMore is at it again!!

WOW, two days in a row, SaveMore you make me happy!!! Today SaveMore has a deal for only $6, receive a $12 voucher to use towards the trendiest accessories from CellPig.com!! You also get FREE shipping, so if you have read my SaveMore posts and still have not joined then maybe this is the deal for you. When you join you will get a $10 credit to use on anything. If you have already joined maybe you have a little bit of a remainder leftover that you can use to apply towards this deal! I LOVE new covers for my phone but hate how much they always cost, this is a great way to get that cellphone cover that you have been wanting but not really wanted to pay the price for!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template