Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vistaprint - Day 3 -6-29 only - Free Tote Bags



I do not know about you but I am loving this weeks deals at Vista Print, I know that you are still paying shipping but I feel that it is very much worth it! It is also allowing me to try out of their products that I have not tried yet at a really awesome price!!  

The shipping is usually about $4.41 if you pick the slow rate. I know that it says 21 days BUT I have NEVER had anything take that long from them. I cannot say enough good things about Vista Print to be honest with you!! If you choose to upload your own picture it may cost you a little more! 

Day 3 features a can’t-miss deal for any camper – a FREE Tote Bag! It’s the perfect accessory for carrying everything your camper needs, like swimming gear, clothing and other personal belongings to and from activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template