Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Highlights High Five Magazines are Awesome!



I ordered this Highlights High Five Magazine for my son a few months ago and he LOVES it. High Five is recommended for children ages 2-6! Not only does he like the pictures and activities but we enjoy the crafts and recipes that are in there as well. Another really awesome thing is that he is so excited about getting his own mail. When I see that there are things in the mailbox for him I put his back in there and let him come back out with me and get them. He gets super excited. If you have ever heard the "What's in the Mail today" song from Bear in the Big Blue House, then you know how excited as he sings that on the way to the mailbox. (Which by the way in my opinion is the cutest thing EVER)!!

Right now if you subscribe to Highlights High Five Magazine then you will get 16-page booklet of Hidden Pictures with each subscription. It's filled with seek-and-find fun for your whole family to enjoy. The Hidden Picture Books are really cute too!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template