Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl Party Games Review (UPDATE)

A few months ago I joined a site that allows me to review items to bring you guys my opinion on new or unheard of companies and items so that you can all check them out too. I applied to review the Super Bowl Game Party Pack from Python Printable Games. They have several different bundles that you can choose from to have little games at your next party!! Some are cheesy, but then again aren't most party games. Overall the games are cute and could be a lot of fun at a party. I think that it would be something for the people that go to Super Bowl parties but do not really watch the game could have fun with!!

With this review I have to say that I am VERY disappointed, not so much with the product (that I feel did not get the proper testing that it should have been allowed) but with the deadline that the company set for the review to be finished by. With this being a Super Bowl Party Pack I would have expected to have been able to actually test it out on Super Bowl Sunday with my party guest, I mean isn't that why you have party games is to entertain your party guests?!?! This was to be reviewed and sent in before the Super Bowl which just seems ridiculous to me (hence why I said that I feel this product did not get the proper review from me that it could have). I would have loved to have tested it out at my party on Sunday and then told you about all the other items that they offer and tell you about my experience but it did not work that way!

All in all I think that the company has a great idea and could potentially have a lot of business, especially people looking for things to have at the party just to make it a little more interesting!! I would love to see what they could come up with for Wedding Shower's and Baby Shower's at these are two that are not on their list that I know most of us, at one time or another, have looked up games for.

Maybe this is not the greatest review ever written, as I know that it is not, but I kinda feel like I was pushed into making a quick review!!

I wanted to add a quick update about the Super Bowl Party Pack now that the Super Bowl is over and the games have been adequately tested!! The games are kinda cheesy but can be fun. They have trivia about past Super Bowls and even the commercials during the Super Bowl. I would suggest playing the games in teams like men versus women. It makes it even more fun. Overall I would buy games like this if I had a large crowd, to make sure that everyone was entertained and that we all got a laugh out of the evening. Games like this are great at Baby Showers, Wedding Showers and even Birthdays. I would be interested in taking a look and seeing what they might offer in the future for other events or special holidays!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template