Monday, December 6, 2010

Hasbro Coupons are back!!!





I was so excited when I saw the that  Hasbro Game Coupons back! They had them earlier in the fall and I started stocking up then, I have gotten our game closet stocked, as we did not have anything but Candy Land and Chutes & Ladders!! I was able to buy several games to include card games for our family and as gifts!!!


DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE BACK BUTTON AND PRINT TWO OF EACH COUPON!!!!

You can print out up to $20 in coupons at Hasbro.com as well as in the 12/5/10 SS Insert.

Save $5 on the purchase of any (1) ELEFUN, GATOR GOLF, HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS or POP GOES FROGGIO game

Save $5 on the purchase of any (1) SORRY! SPIN, TWISTER HOOPLA, BOP IT BOUNCE or U-BUILD game

Save $5 on the purchase of any (1) CRANIUM SCRIBBLISH, FUNGLISH, SCRABBLE FLASH or PICTUREKA! game

Save $5 on the purchase of any (1) TRIVIAL PURSUIT: BET YOU KNOW IT Edition, TABOO, The Game of THINGS or ELECTRONIC CATCH PHRASE game.

 For those of you that did not know you can match these with the card game versions! I did this and racked up for stocking stuffers for my nieces and nephews!!

At Target:
Hungry Hippos Travel Game, $4.99
Save $5 on the purchase of any (1) ELEFUN, GATOR GOLF, HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS or POP GOES FROGGIO game
Final Price = FREE

Pictureka, $5.24
Save $5 on the purchase of any (1) CRANIUM SCRIBBLISH, FUNGLISH, SCRABBLE FLASH or PICTUREKA! game
Final Price = $.24

As I find deals that are going on at other stores I will update this post and let you guys know!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Southern Coupon Queen Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template